What happens at the Big House

Chris Wormly dominates in highschool (Exclusive video Everything Michigan and More)

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Michigan's future is bright

OK, OK, OK. Here is the scoop. This is not going to be your ordinary blog story. I am going to break down everything for you so you as a Michigan fan know whats going on, what has happened, and what's in the future. Michigan is 6-1 our loss to MSUcks was tough to swallow, but it happened. Everyone saw the dirty plays, bottom line is on that day in East Lansing they were the better team. they dominated the line of scrimmage, wreaked havoc with our Qb, and made big plays when needed. yes some of the play calls were questionable like the 4th and 1 call to throw a pass. Two ways to look at that. First way is "that was a dumb call with inches to go you power that ball right in the middle", or " that play will work dump it in the end zone for Koger and instant TD. well if the offensive line did its job the pass would have worked, and if we ran it up the middle it would have worked. Yes it would have possibly turned the game, BUT WE WILL NEVER KNOW.

That is my take on MSUcks. Were 6-1 and I am happy. My personal outlook on the remainder of the games is positive. I can see a 7-1 record after Purdue. Purdue is not a strong team so we should be able to count that as a win. I see Iowa as a toss up game as they are not as strong as they have been in the past and were a lot better. you will see my stat comparison at the end of this post. so I have to count Iowa as a win. Illinois is another away game, and we beat them in a high scoring shootout last year. our def is much stronger than last year and our offense is much better. I feel they could not have surpassed us in one year. so chalk that up as a win. that brings us to 9-1. Now we have Nebraska and OSUcks...Nebraska is a team I cant get a grasp on as they play avg at best, but show glimpse of potential. I would have to say my lack of knowledge of this opponent poss chalks up as a loss.

That brings us to 9-2. Now we come to Osucks. Do I really need to tell you all about what I think of them? Yes I do! OSUcks is on a downward spiral. they have no quarterback, run game is avg at best with Herron back. I think I can count on 1 hand the number of passes they have thrown in 2 games. I think the coaches will have a good lock on that. I predict an Ann Arbor beatdown against the Suckeyes. that takes us to 10-2. Now if you read my pre season predictions I did before the season you will know I called 9-3. Out of those away games I could potentially see an upset taking our record to 9-3. I am a firm believer the winner of the B1G will have 1 loss, but the other team in the championship will have 2 losses in league play, with 3 way tie. Tie breaker going to.........I dunno! hopefully Michigan. Now were going to go to my stats section. I am going to break down for you where we are now compared to the rest of the NCAA and where we were last year. I am going to show you why I predict what i did in my post here. I have a writer that I chat with a lot and I have much respect for, but not been able to chat with him much lately he is ACE. His views are a little different than mine. He is more a realist, where I am more a optimist.

When I went to rivals I found out that this year to date our offense is ranked 31, and our def is ranked 5. Last year our offense was 22 and our def was.....wait for it......102. now last years def ranking was taking into consideration all of the games where this years is taking into consideration only the 7 games played, but if you can't see the improvement...well....I don't know what to tell you! now I used a new website football outsiders and this is what they said Michigan offense is ranked 16 overall this year and #2 last year, def this year was ranked 17 while last year we were 108th. This year our turnovers are +7 where last year we were like -100 (just kidding). please follow me on twitter at @no1repoman