What happens at the Big House

Chris Wormly dominates in highschool (Exclusive video Everything Michigan and More)

Sunday, May 29, 2011

OSU IS GOING DOWN!!!!!


I would have to say in a nutshell OSU is gonna go down hard! With what has happen to USC i can't see OSU not getting a bowl ban for many seasons. This will effect there recruiting and may set Michigan up for many years!! Fair is Fair. When You look at what has happen in the past with Clarett you have to wonder was he telling the truth and was OSU willing to throw him under the bus to keep there image clean? My guess is Yes! I am a die hard Michigan Fan but i do have some sympathy for a young RB from OSU who has his career taken away by a bunch of pompous assholes. I can't wait to see the outcome of this one. I know USC is also waiting they will make sure OSU gets what they have coming. OH and i would also like to see MR. Clarett get some payback..

No comments:

Post a Comment