What happens at the Big House

Chris Wormly dominates in highschool (Exclusive video Everything Michigan and More)

Friday, July 29, 2011

Gunner Keil and Aaron Burbridge commit elsewhere!!

Well as some of you may know on my birthday July 27th my computer crashed so I am sorry If this news comes late to you! I spent most of the day getting my new laptop in order so I can keep the Michigan news coming! I was in Ann Arbor the 26th and I hope everyone was able to see the latest pictures I took of the construction of the Big House scoreboard and Crisler Arena. If not the video is posted on this blog.
Ok well as you all know I have been following Gunner Kiel all year hoping he would commit to Michigan and well it looks like Gunner has made his decision and has picked Indiana. This information came from one of my best Michigan sources Allen Trieu of Scout.com. This was very disappointing for me because I had him on my Top 3 wishlist. Indiana got a great QB and I am sure he will be one to watch in the future. Well best of l luck to you Gunner I hope everything goes well for you. And I am happy you stayed in the Big 10 so I can watch you play against Michigan someday! Below I posted Allen Tweet
Allen Trieu