What happens at the Big House

Chris Wormly dominates in highschool (Exclusive video Everything Michigan and More)

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Six scholarships left for 2012

5-star OL Andrus Peat
Who will be the next commit? With Kyle Kalis committing today it will most likely speed up the process of the other prospects. It is safe to assume Michigan will only take one more OL and if I had to guess I would say 5-star OL Andrus Peat is the lucky choice to fill the final spot. I would love also to add Jordan Diamond into the mix but as it stands there may not be any room for him now! It is a shame that this class filled up so quickly with all the great talent still available  but I guess if you really want to play for Michigan there is no time to waste. You have to make you commitment quick or else you loose out! I have been thinking this over and who should be the next to commit?  My choice has to be Chris Wormley with out a doubt. Ondre Pipkins is right there also. He could make his announcement any time soon. I feel once these two make there decision Michigan should vault into the #1 for the 2012 recruiting class if they have not already with the pickup of Kalis today. My hat off to coach Hoke he is a monster at recruiting!! 2012 is turning into a great year for the maize and blue for sure! Go Blue Forever!