What happens at the Big House

Chris Wormly dominates in highschool (Exclusive video Everything Michigan and More)

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The Man, The Myth, The Legend: Legend in Progress..

Hello everyone! I would like to take this opportunity and say that I am the newest contributor of the Everything Michigan and More team! It is GREAT to be here.

My name is Josh, I am 21 years old and I am currently studying at the University of Michigan pursuing a degree in journalism. I was born in Adelaide, Australia and moved to the States when I was 10. The University of Michigan was my first passion that I acquired shortly after moving to this country, a passion that hasn't wavered .To say that I am an obsessive Wolverine fan would be an understatement. I live through the University of Michigan, especially in the athletic program. I am obsessed with everything that has to do with football. I have a sense of pride knowing that I am part of a family that stretches nationally and globally and I hold that fact very close to my heart. One day I hope my crazy journey leads me to Ann Arbor. Where I can cover Michigan football and bask in the rich tradition that this school has held for such a long time. You can find me on Facebook and make sure to follow me on Twitter (@JoshuaHenschke). GO BLUE! One more thing.. Ohio sucks!