What happens at the Big House

GET Fit,Healthy and Wealthy

Chris Wormly dominates in highschool (Exclusive video Everything Michigan and More)

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The Man, The Myth, The Legend: Legend in Progress..

Hello everyone! I would like to take this opportunity and say that I am the newest contributor of the Everything Michigan and More team! It is GREAT to be here.

My name is Josh, I am 21 years old and I am currently studying at the University of Michigan pursuing a degree in journalism. I was born in Adelaide, Australia and moved to the States when I was 10. The University of Michigan was my first passion that I acquired shortly after moving to this country, a passion that hasn't wavered .To say that I am an obsessive Wolverine fan would be an understatement. I live through the University of Michigan, especially in the athletic program. I am obsessed with everything that has to do with football. I have a sense of pride knowing that I am part of a family that stretches nationally and globally and I hold that fact very close to my heart. One day I hope my crazy journey leads me to Ann Arbor. Where I can cover Michigan football and bask in the rich tradition that this school has held for such a long time. You can find me on Facebook and make sure to follow me on Twitter (@JoshuaHenschke). GO BLUE! One more thing.. Ohio sucks!