What happens at the Big House

Come visit me on Lista

www.listia.com more free stuff on Listia

Chris Wormly dominates in highschool (Exclusive video Everything Michigan and More)

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

VP Matt Freemans Michigan season




As much as I would like to do the right thing and put down what I think Michigan will do, I am however going with my heart. Too many of my fellow staff members are going to be more realistic than I. At the end of this article you will see # 29 Marcus Ray's Welcome 2 The Big House (o$u diss) video!


Here are my picks

Week 1 WMU- W 34-13 Denard plays more pro type first game
Week 2 ND- W 24-21 late field goal
Week 3 EMU W 41-17 Denard runs crazy
Week 4 SDSU W 31-24 they come out stubborn for loss of coach
Week 5 Minn W 34-21 avg game
Week 6 NW W 44-38 Denard has fantastic game, but NW keeps it close because they are home
Week 7 MSU L 20-31 only because they are home but look for poss MI win if their hearts in it
Week 8 Purdue W 34-14 homecoming victory!
Week 9 Iowa L 20-34 at Iowa
Week 10 ILL W 44-34 ILL looks for payback and keeps it kinda close but they are still ILL
Week 11 NEB L 24-30 MI keeps it close, but Neb def too tough
Week 12 Ohio W 27-20 paybacks MI plays their hearts out pulls it off

Well Michigan fans there are my picks. I truly feel that they are capable of this outcome. We now have a great coach on offense, and defense. I am like most fans I can't wait till Saturday when Michigan takes the field against WMU.