What happens at the Big House

Chris Wormly dominates in highschool (Exclusive video Everything Michigan and More)

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Gunner Kiel Could commit Within next Ten days!

Gunner Kiel Could make his decision in the next 10 days. Gunner a Pro-style quarterback from Columbus,Indiana Ht:6'4 Wt:220 lbs and rated one of the top QB's in the 2012 class. Has Michigan as one of his Top choices. Michigan Fans wait patiently for his decision. The one two punch of Keil and Morris would be very exciting for Michigan and the Big ten fans. These two quarterbacks together remind me of what Jordan Taylor and  Nikki Nemitz brought to the Ladies softball team. This could be the next big combination. Go Blue Keil

*************************************************************************************** ****Update****  I have got a number of hits on this article so I will just add to it. From everything I'm hearing this Sunday should be the magic day Gunner makes his commitment.. Lets cross our fingers and hope for a Miracle but like i have posted everything is pointing in Oklahoma's direction. Anything can happen I would rather him wait a little while longer and have another visit to Michigan but that don't seem to be the case. I think he would rather get it out the way before his final season in Highschool that way there is no distractions.


****************************************************************************
Maybe there is a Michigan God??? change of plans as soon as I posted that This from Gunner himself
"I'm sorry to everyone who thought I was going to commit this Sunday. I still have a lot to think about and when I am ready I will announce. Thanks"
 
Awsome more time for Michigan This could be Great!!!!!!Cause this is like a Heavy Weight Bout

No comments:

Post a Comment