What happens at the Big House

Chris Wormly dominates in highschool (Exclusive video Everything Michigan and More)

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Jordan Diamond visiting in Ann Arbor today!!

Very excited to announce that Jordan Diamond is back in Ann Arbor today. I think we might get some huge news following this visit. Jordan is friends with Chris Byant they both pay at Chicago (IL) Simeon. Jordan is a 6'6, 290 pound OL. Offers from Arizona,Arkansas,Auburn,Florida State,Indiana,Iowa,Kansas,Michigan,Michigan State,Mississippi,Northwestern,Notre Dame,Ohio State,Oregon,Tennessee,Vanderbilt,West Virginia and Wisconsin


 I would like to add this little story to this post. This Season I was at the Spring Game and after the game we went to the MDEN to purchase a few things. I was very surprised to see Jordan Diamond and Chris Bryant there also. It is funny I was video taping my brother Jason Gromnicki and when I got home after checking the video I noticed I caught Chris Bryant also on the video!!!So I will post that video also here. Pretty cool if you ask me. My thoughts are both these young guys will end up playing at Michigan. Good Luck Jordan and Chris Go Blue!!