What happens at the Big House

Chris Wormly dominates in highschool (Exclusive video Everything Michigan and More)

Thursday, June 2, 2011

MI LB Royce Jenkins-Stone a force to be "WRECK-ON" with!



On April 16th, 2011 Michigan LB Royce Jenkins-Stone committed to the University of Michigan. Stone is a highly touted prospect in the 2012 class. He is from Cass Tech highschool in Michigan.He plays as much fullback for Cass Tech as he does linebacker. Scout has him at a 4 star #7 OLB , Rivals ESPN has him 93 overall 4 star , and 24/7 has him #174 overall 4 star also. The recruiting sites are in near-complete agreement: Royce is 6-2, 215 pounds. Scout's Allen Trieu:"He just might have as much upside as any other prospect in the state. He has a great frame at 6'2, 215-lbs, and has athleticism and speed to go with it. As a junior, he really stepped it up one more notch by adding discipline and the ability to make reads and attack to his game". I feel that he is an excellent prospect. His frame and athleticism are both near-perfect, and he has a lot of upside if he lives up to his potential. He reminds me much of my Favorite NFL LB Lawerence Taylor. He brings that kind of Intensity to the game. I am very excited he decided to play for Michigan. I feel he will help our defense get back to what most people expect at Michigan. We are very lucky to have him after looking at some of the offers he had. Royce had offers from the likes of Alabama, Oklahoma, and Florida just to name a few. As a junior he Registered 90 tackles, five sacks and three interceptions. Rushed for 10 touchdowns NOT BAD stats I would say. I also follow Royce on twitter at twitter account @Mr2012RJS and i have to say he is one of my favorites that I follow. Some of my favorite tweets recently.

": i would never talk bad about TP but i will knock him out on the field whn i get my chance" right on! "

Talking about Pryor. Gotta Love it. It's in his blood to go hard after Ohio State. This is what our defense needs and what it has been missing for a while. Another tweet that made me think was

" OSUorDIE. I'd die"

Talking about going to Ohio State. That about sums everything up with this young recruit. We have alot to be happy about with Royce Stone. In the coming weeks i will be taking time to feature all of our incoming recruits it will be fun. I love Michigan football and I hope everyone that reads my blogs has as much passion as I do? Royce was just selected to the 2012 Army All American game. Congratulations Royce  Check out some of his highlights above! Go Blue Forever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment