What happens at the Big House

Chris Wormly dominates in highschool (Exclusive video Everything Michigan and More)

Friday, June 10, 2011

#16 commit Today 2 by 2 back again!!!!

Welcome,

Erik Magnuson!!!!! Eric is the 16th Commit For Michigan...............Erik said

"I just feel comfortable with the coaches, and I know them so well. I feel the program is going in the right direction. I know some of the 2012 commits and I think they're all good players. They're bringing in a good offense, and I want to get out of California. I just feel like Michigan is the right place for me"
mugnuson.jpg
GURU RATINGS
Scout Rivals ESPN 24/7 Sports
4*, #16 OT,
#97 Ovr
4*, 5.9, #8 OL
#34 Ovr
4*, #24 OT 4*, 95, #13 OT,
#10 Cali, #85 Ovr
“Erik's a very athletic and aggressive player,” “He's a really big kid too and he hits all the benchmarks that you're looking for in a football player, especially at offensive tackle. He's all of 6-foot-5, 290 pounds, but the difference between him and other kids his size is that he can run. He's also a guy that isn't afraid of the weight room and has a little bit of an edge to him, which I think recruiters like as well.”
Erik is in ANN ARBOR today for the unveiling of the throwback jersey. Nice Timing   GO BLUE!!!!!!