What happens at the Big House

Come visit me on Lista

www.listia.com more free stuff on Listia

Chris Wormly dominates in highschool (Exclusive video Everything Michigan and More)

Friday, June 10, 2011

#16 commit Today 2 by 2 back again!!!!

Welcome,

Erik Magnuson!!!!! Eric is the 16th Commit For Michigan...............Erik said

"I just feel comfortable with the coaches, and I know them so well. I feel the program is going in the right direction. I know some of the 2012 commits and I think they're all good players. They're bringing in a good offense, and I want to get out of California. I just feel like Michigan is the right place for me"
mugnuson.jpg
GURU RATINGS
Scout Rivals ESPN 24/7 Sports
4*, #16 OT,
#97 Ovr
4*, 5.9, #8 OL
#34 Ovr
4*, #24 OT 4*, 95, #13 OT,
#10 Cali, #85 Ovr
“Erik's a very athletic and aggressive player,” “He's a really big kid too and he hits all the benchmarks that you're looking for in a football player, especially at offensive tackle. He's all of 6-foot-5, 290 pounds, but the difference between him and other kids his size is that he can run. He's also a guy that isn't afraid of the weight room and has a little bit of an edge to him, which I think recruiters like as well.”
Erik is in ANN ARBOR today for the unveiling of the throwback jersey. Nice Timing   GO BLUE!!!!!!