What happens at the Big House

Chris Wormly dominates in highschool (Exclusive video Everything Michigan and More)

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Jim Willey- Recruiting Analyst Everything Michigan and More


Fellow Wolverine fans!


I have been asked to lend my recruiting knowledge to the blog. I am an avid football fan and for the last seven years, a die hard recruitnik. I have contributed to most big time websites and have had my opinions and evaluations used on many occasions. I watch as much film as possible and evaluate talent as I view it.........not with a conference, hype, or UM slant. I plan to bring you the best information I can gather. I am in the process of setting up interviews with our newest commits and hope to get you the juice you are looking for!

Jim Willey- Recruiting Analyst Everything Michigan and More