What happens at the Big House

Come visit me on Lista

www.listia.com more free stuff on Listia

Chris Wormly dominates in highschool (Exclusive video Everything Michigan and More)

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Jim Willey- Recruiting Analyst Everything Michigan and More


Fellow Wolverine fans!


I have been asked to lend my recruiting knowledge to the blog. I am an avid football fan and for the last seven years, a die hard recruitnik. I have contributed to most big time websites and have had my opinions and evaluations used on many occasions. I watch as much film as possible and evaluate talent as I view it.........not with a conference, hype, or UM slant. I plan to bring you the best information I can gather. I am in the process of setting up interviews with our newest commits and hope to get you the juice you are looking for!

Jim Willey- Recruiting Analyst Everything Michigan and More